Re: BUG

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Cc: "mendola" <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>,"pgadmin-support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG
Date: 2003-05-08 15:45:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

	-----Original Message-----
	From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
	Sent: 08 May 2003 15:49
	To: Dave Page
	Cc: mendola; pgadmin-support
	Subject: RE: [pgadmin-support] BUG

	Hi Dave,

	I look this problem but i d'not understand the code. In pgschema
is not possible to specify the RetSet when add new function. It is an
error or never has not been completed the adding function?

	int retun sql definetion
	Public Property Get SQL(Optional OrReplace As Boolean = False)
As String

	current
	  szSQL = szSQL & " RETURNS " & szReturns

	new
	  szSQL = szSQL & " RETURNS "
	  if bRetSet then   szSQL = szSQL & " SETOF "
	  szSQL = szSQL & szReturns

	is correct this code?

If I remember correctly, the code will recognise set returning functions
(SRFs), generate the SQL for them, and mark them as such in the
properties dialogue, you just can't create them yet in pgAdmin. That
would be nice to have for the release if you want to fix it :-)

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Alex PaulusbergerDate: 2003-05-09 05:06:57