Re: SQLSetPos

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQLSetPos
Date: 2003-04-04 07:21:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

OK thanks. I'm confused by the following code towards the beginning of
PGAPI_SetPos which is not in any #ifdef block that I can see:

if (fOption != SQL_POSITION && fOption != SQL_REFRESH)
{
SC_set_error(stmt, STMT_NOT_IMPLEMENTED_ERROR, "Only
SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for PGAPI_SetPos");
SC_log_error(func, "", stmt);
return SQL_ERROR;
}

Won't that make the function exit with an error before an SQL_UPDATE is
handled?

Regards, Dave.