Re: Doh ! I got pgadmin II working, but hhctrl.ocx (online help?) is u/s

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Carol and Doug Hutcheson" <chutches(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Doh ! I got pgadmin II working, but hhctrl.ocx (online help?) is u/s
Date: 2003-04-03 12:46:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Doug,

Hhctrl.ocx is part of the Microsoft HTML Help viewer (hence why you
can't see the help!). It's almost certainly having trouble with your
Internet Explorer installation, but knowing nothing about Win4Lin, I'm
not sure what to suggest (can you install an up-to-date IE on it?).

How badly do you actually need the help? It's more or less copied onto
the pgAdmin website (http://www.pgadmin.org) and about the only thing
that isn't there is the PostgreSQL documentation which is at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/....

Regards, Dave.