Re: How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gilson Leite de Oliveira" <gilson(at)saude(dot)gov(dot)br>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard
Date: 2003-04-03 08:13:00
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

Unfortunately specification of the access workgroup file is still on the
todo list. My best suggestion is to remove the security from the file
first if you can (perhaps by exporting to a new mdb from access.

The only instructions are at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=15

Regards, Dave.