Re: can't compile

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: can't compile
Date: 2003-03-30 17:08:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Did I miss a message? I don't remember seeing anything about compilation
problems...

> My last non-debug binary is downloadable at
> www.pse-consulting.de/pgadmin3/pgadmin3.zip

Wow, looks great. Nice work.

My only thought is that we now have 2 query tools, though with obvious
differences. Any thoughts on the best way to handle that? I think both
are good, but Andreas has obviously spent more time getting the look and
output right, whilst Keith has spent time on the query builder features.

Any thoughts guys?

Regards, Dave.