Re: Migration Wizard problem

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mark Levene" <Mark(at)UnderGlass(dot)co(dot)nz>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration Wizard problem
Date: 2003-03-28 12:08:36
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Mark,

The easiest fix is simply to edit the sequence name, or the column's
default value using pgAdmin. Both should take a few seconds. I will take
a look at the bug though - thanks.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: rxDate: 2003-03-28 12:16:39
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadtransport Procedural and Function from MS SQL Enterprise Manage to PostgreSQL
Previous:From: Mark LeveneDate: 2003-03-28 03:29:51
Subject: Migration Wizard problem