Re: pgAdminII Crash

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdminII Crash
Date: 2003-03-26 08:06:59
Lists: pgadmin-support
Aaah, I guess you mean the helpful 'here's 4 pages about your error but
we didn't use a textbox control so you could copy/paste it dialogue'?
:-)

Anyway, there is virtually nothing that causes an XP error in pgAdmin,
but there is an issue with some RedHat RPMs of PostgreSQL which have
extremely long compiler identifications. Anyway, long story short, if
this is the error, you need an updated ODBC driver which I can email you
if you'd like. Please let me know.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-03-26 08:10:26