Re: Non-debug pgAdmin III builds

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "efesar" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Non-debug pgAdmin III builds
Date: 2003-03-18 21:37:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It's a program crash, whenever a treeview item is clicked (right or
left).

I also have one libpq, from <ahem> 29th October (7.3dev), but it crashes
before anything in that gets called anyway.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: efesarDate: 2003-03-19 02:09:37
Previous:From: efesarDate: 2003-03-18 21:27:36