Non-debug pgAdmin III builds

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "efesar" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Non-debug pgAdmin III builds
Date: 2003-03-18 20:49:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Keith,

If you do a release build of pgAdmin III in VC++, does it crash horribly
on your system? In previous versions of wxWindows, I found it crashed
when leaving one particular function (for absolutely no reason that I
could find - it was literally on the closing brace!). I tried it again
today with wx 2.4.0, and now it seems to crash on any treeview

I'm a bit stumped as this only happens in the release build. Any ideas?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: efesarDate: 2003-03-18 21:27:36