Re: Cannot create a table

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <Michiel_Lange(at)actuera(dot)nl>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot create a table
Date: 2003-03-11 21:15:43
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Michiel,

My guess is that you have some numeric-only usernames on your system -
this caused exactly the same problem on my system when I was testing. I
have fixed this now - can you please try the snapshot from the binaries
folder at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/. Installation instructions are in the
readme.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: efesarDate: 2003-03-12 03:07:28