Re: documentation current object

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: documentation current object
Date: 2003-02-20 13:15:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

Unfortunately we cannot add this as stands because we cannot
redistribute hhc.exe, hha.dll and itcc.dll. How about adding an option
to frmOptions that allows the user to select a pre-installed hhc.exe -
if they have done so, then pgAdmin will allow them to attempt to
document objects, otherwise the option is disabled? We also should not
be registering dll's (except plugins/exporters) in the VB code - that's
the jobs of the installer.

Regards, Dave.