Re: new functionality variable database

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new functionality variable database
Date: 2003-02-20 13:00:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

I get an error whenever I view the properties of a user or database with
this update. It's a subscript out of range error in basVarDb.GetVarDb
and I think it's happening because my users and databases don't have any
variables set for them. I spend a little time trying to figure it out,
but I'm really busy right now - can you take a look please?

Thanks, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-02-20 13:01:52