Re: new modifications

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new modifications
Date: 2003-01-27 11:33:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the patch. I have added the changes to frmDatabase and
frmUser to CVS.

I have *not* added the changes to frmGroup as they didn't work on my
system. Unfortunately I don't have time to figure out why right now, but
I did think it would be better not to add group members at all when the
checkbox is checked, rather than add and them remove them again.

Thanks again,

Regards, Dave.