Re: Data Migration Wizard and rollbacks

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John Wells" <jb(at)sourceillustrated(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data Migration Wizard and rollbacks
Date: 2003-01-17 14:45:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, there is no way to do this currently. Please feel free to hack the
code (patches would be appreciated). I don't see any reason for the
timeouts though unless there is a problem with your ISP, or between
ours. Our net connection is running fine right now, and the server
itself is way overpowered for the work it's actually doing.

If you continue to have problems, let me know and I can email you a
tarball.

Regards, Dave.