Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "mlw" <pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
Cc: "psqlodbc" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?
Date: 2002-12-03 12:46:37
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-odbc

I was thinking more about how you've dealt with installing pgAdmin, or
have you left it seperate? If you need any help with that side of it,
just let me know...

Sounds good though...

Regards, Dave (aka dave(at)pgadmin(dot)org).

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: mlwDate: 2002-12-03 13:01:24
Previous:From: mlwDate: 2002-12-03 12:44:17

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Brekeveld, FDate: 2002-12-03 12:50:08
Previous:From: mlwDate: 2002-12-03 12:44:17