Re: Data editor

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andrew Lansford" <andrew(at)andrewlansford(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data editor
Date: 2002-11-27 08:23:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

That's a coincidence - that code has been downloaded by 50,000+ people
since it was written some years ago, and your the second person note the
bug in that time. The first was yesterday!!

Anyway, this has been fixed now and will be in the next version
(probably a point release out later today). In the meantime, you might
try changing your 'Highlight Text' colour which should also solve the
problem.

Regards, Dave.