Re: Source Tarball

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Francisco Carlos Piragibe de Almeida" <francisco(dot)piragibe(at)esquadro(dot)com(dot)br>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Source Tarball
Date: 2002-11-25 09:35:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

These files are missing because it was invisaged that the tarballs would
be used on Unix systems, not Windows ones. This is the second query of
this nature though, so I will add the missing files for the next
release.

In the meantime, you can get them from
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc in the CVS.

Regards, Dave.