Re: error

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jed(at)dhagpo-kagyu(dot)org>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: error
Date: 2002-11-15 21:21:00
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Jed,

This has cropped up a few times now, always following a 2K-XP upgrade -
is this what you are saying you have done?

Unfortunately in this situation, we have never figured out the cause, or
a fix that didn't involve a disk format :-(

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Gunther HeinricksenDate: 2002-11-16 14:29:55