Re: Numeric Problem

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "jack" <datactrl(at)tpg(dot)com(dot)au>,"pgadmin" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Numeric Problem
Date: 2002-11-14 08:45:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, it is PostgreSQL complaining that there is no numeric > float
operator available. You will need to create one, but here is not the
place to ask about that - try looking in the PostgreSQL docs included
with pgAdmin or using one of the PostgreSQL mailling lists.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-11-14 08:46:16