Re: Error number 35603 Invalid key

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Petri Jooste" <RKWJPJ(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error number 35603 Invalid key
Date: 2002-10-23 07:17:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Shouldn't be if you can login. On the Linux box, (when it's back up),
will it let you execute the query:

SELECT * FROM pg_user

Thinking about it, if the create table dialogue doesn't list all the
users on the system (because you can read them) then it might well have
trouble. I would be surprised that you weren't getting an error earlier
though.

Anyway, hopefully the logs will tell when the Linux box is available
again.

Regards, Dave.