Ora2pg

From: "Murugan G" <murugan(dot)g(at)renaissance-it(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ora2pg
Date: 2005-12-29 13:28:40
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,
I am trying to migrate Oracle user to PostgresQL, I got struck up in DBD level. If anybody used Ora2pg tool for this migration, can I know steps involved in this migration.

Thanks and regards,
G.Murugan,
Sr. Software Engineer.
Extn. 1658
Sobha Renaissance Information Technology Private Limited
An SEI-CMM & P-CMM Level 5 Company
World's 1st SSE-CMM Level 5 Company
BS 7799 certified by British Standards Institute
ISO 9001:2000 Certified by TÜV Rheinland/Berlin-Brandenburg
A Six Sigma Practice Company
Tel: + 91 80 51951999; Fax: + 91 80 51523300; Video Conference: + 91 80 51252222
Email : murugan(dot)g(at)renaissance-it(dot)com; Web: www.renaissance-it.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies from any computer.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2005-12-29 14:55:31