libpq++ and threads

From: "Glenn MacGregor" <gtm(at)oracom(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq++ and threads
Date: 2002-02-25 14:01:37
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

Hi All,

I am new to libpq++ so if this was asked already I am sorry (I have searched
the logs). I have written a threaded app which I am moving to interface
with a postgres database. Tha app receives messages and passes each message
to a thread with inserts or updates the database. I have one pgDatabase
object which all the threads use. Can these threads all access that object
or do I need to syncronize them?

Thanks

Glenn