psql's clone in java

From: "wwwmail" <wwwmail(at)mmsc(dot)corp(dot)mot(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: psql's clone in java
Date: 1999-08-17 08:02:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
hi,
jpsql is a interactive query front-end to Postgres written in Java.
it enables you to type in queries interactively, issue them to
Postgres, and see the query results.
it works like psql, but with some more features.
I develop this software to learn Java and swing programming.

If you are interesting in it, pls contact me at: ftjn000(at)mmsc(dot)corp(dot)mot(dot)com

download source code and class files at:
http://www4.netease.com/~hk22/jpsql/jpsql.tar.gz
file size: 33k
version : 0.10

install:
1. tar -zxvf jpsql.tar.gz
2. echo $CLASSPATH  # check if you have postgresql jdbc driver in your
classpath environment
3. java jpsql -h hostname -u username -P password databasename
there are many bugs, pls report them to me.

future development:
1. gui interface to manage user, group and database (Version 0.20)
2. any ideas pls contact me.

BR
Kevin

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: D'Arcy J.M. CainDate: 1999-08-17 11:19:00