Re: [INTERFACES] Create a database with ecpg

From: rodneyr(at)embratel(dot)com(dot)br
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Create a database with ecpg
Date: 1999-09-22 11:55:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
When I create the database using "createdb", everything works well. But when I
try to create it inside my program C, nothing works and I don't receive any
error messages.

It's a simple program, that I made just to learn embbed SQL in C. It creates a
database, or try, called "testbase". Then I create a table and put 3 values
inside it (1, 2 and 3).

I pre-compiled it using ecpg and then compiled using gcc.

P.S.: I'm able to connect to any other database with psql.

Thank you.

Rodney

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Tim JoyceDate: 1999-09-22 12:33:39