nOOB Question..

From: Herbie <herbie(at)faams(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: nOOB Question..
Date: 2003-05-30 22:03:30
Lists: pgsql-novice
Greetings All!!

I've been using PosgreSQL for less than one week. Got it installed and it
appears to be running.

Before really screwing things up, I like to at least read the docs at least
once.

Being a business/accounting type developer, I noticed that we have access to
array type columns.

In the example I found:

  CREATE TABLE foo (
      barr	             text,
      doo_daa       numeric(7,2)[]

);

Is this the correct syntax for create a the row doo_daa as a numeric array?

If this is correct, what is the limit on the number of the extents of the array?

--Herbie

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Don PatouDate: 2003-05-30 22:04:22