Re: How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <e120358(at)metu(dot)edu(dot)tr>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII
Date: 2005-09-22 11:56:19
Lists: pgadmin-support
----- Original Message -----
From: <e120358(at)metu(dot)edu(dot)tr>

> Thanks for your answer. But I have another problem.
> I wonder that how can I get the path of the new created database by
> using the pgAdmin3. It is necessary because I need to it to set the
> path value of it in Regedit in Windows
>
> Thanks.

What situation is it? I think that any situations using regedit are unnecessary.
Possibly, when PostgreSQL is created for yourself, is it said that it is required
because of the place of pg_dump and pg_restore which pgAdminIII needs,
and postgresql.conf? regedit is not required although it admits that they must
take arrangement into consideration.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Lane Van IngenDate: 2005-09-22 12:57:03