EMS HiTech company is very glad to announce PostgreSQL Manager 1.5 -- the
next version of the best PostgreSQL administration and development tool for
You can download the latest version and user's guide from
What's new in version 1.5?
1. MDI Interface implemented. Microsoft Office Style - all program windows
are child windows of the main window now. You can customize the Environment
Style using the Environment Options window.
2. Two new localizations added - Italian and French.
3. The support of composite types for PostgreSQL v7.3 is implemented.
4. The 'Autoconnect on Startup' option was added to the Database
Registration Info dialog.
5. Table Editor: the Comment columns are added to the lists of fields,
foreign keys, checks, indices, rules, and triggers.
35. On adding SERIAL and BIGSERIAL fields the NotNull and Unique options are
36. Several minor improvements and small bugfixes.
Full press-release is available on-line at:
What is PostgreSQL Manager?
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful graphical tool for PostgreSQL
administration and development. It makes creating and editing PostgreSQL
database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, manage
users and their privileges, build SQL queries visually, extract, print and
search metadata, export data to 14 available formats and import them from
most popular formats, view and edit BLOB fields, and many more...
We hope you'll like the new version of our product.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Joshua D. Drake||Date: 2003-04-21 17:24:20|
|Subject: Mammoth PgManage shipping April 25, 2003|
|Previous:||From: EMS HiTech Team||Date: 2003-04-21 10:11:39|
|Subject: ANN: EMS PostgreSQL Manager for LINUX released!|