COPY Command

From: "matt" <vagnoni(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: COPY Command
Date: 2002-04-15 18:03:54
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hello, I am trying to add an extention to the COPY command, to all it to
take in XML documents and export values from the table as XML documents.  I
have having trouble figuring out the parser, and how this command works in
general.  I am familiar with adding new functions to the system, but
navigating and figuring out the interplay of everything going on within
postgrestsql is a bit daunting.

matt