win psql is not working

From: "Maricel Ciupitu" <Maricel(dot)Ciupitu(at)connex(dot)ro>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: win psql is not working
Date: 2004-11-25 14:43:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi all,

I installed postgres 8.0 on windows 2000 server. From beta 3 to beta 5
psql does not work. I login to DB , I issue the first command which is
executed ok, but after that the psql is not responding any more. It is
not responding even to Ctr-C or Ctr-Break. If I use the psql which comes
with cygwin posthres 7.4.5 there are no problems.

Tx,
mc

The content of this communication is classified as Mobifon SA Romania
Confidential and Proprietary Information.The content of this
communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by responding to this communication then delete it from your system. We
appreciate your assistance in preserving the confidentiality of our
correspondence. Thank you.

Prezentul mesaj constituie o Informatie confidentiala si este
proprietatea exclusiva a MobiFon S.A.. Mesajul se adreseaza numai
persoanei fizice sau juridice mentionata ca destinatara, precum si altor
persoane autorizate sa-l primeasca. In cazul in care nu sunteti
destinatarul vizat, va aducem la cunostinta ca dezvaluirea, copierea,
distribuirea sau initierea unor actiuni pe baza prezentei informatii
sunt strict interzise si atrag raspunderea civila si penala. Daca ati
primit acest mesaj dintr-o eroare, va rugam sa ne anuntati imediat, ca
raspuns la mesajul de fata, si sa-l stergeti apoi din sistemul dvs.
Apreciem si va multumim pentru sprijinul acordat in pastrarea
confidentialitatii corespondentei noastre.