PostgreSQL Manager News

From: "Danya Kovtunowitch" <dkovt(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
To: "sfpug" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Manager News
Date: 2003-03-13 14:51:16
Lists: sfpug

Hello sfpug!

Just wanted to tell you that our product - EMS PostgreSQL Manager - is
already upgraded to version 1.4. With all these releases it became much more
powerful and useful - so it is worth for you to take a look at it.

You can download the latest version and user's guide from:
http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/download.phtml

To learn about the latest improvements see our last announcement:
http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/news.phtml?id=336

Full version history is available here:
http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/news.phtml

BTW, we are currently working on the Linux version of PostgreSQL Manager -
may be this will be also interesting for you.

Thanks for your attention and good luck!

Best Regards,
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Team
http://www.ems-hitech.com