PostgreSQL Manager News

From: "Danya Kovtunowitch" <dkovt(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
To: "sfpug" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Manager News
Date: 2003-03-13 14:51:16
Lists: sfpug
Hello sfpug!

Just wanted to tell you that our product - EMS PostgreSQL Manager - is
already upgraded to version 1.4. With all these releases it became much more
powerful and useful - so it is worth for you to take a look at it.

You can download the latest version and user's guide from:

To learn about the latest improvements see our last announcement:

Full version history is available here:

BTW, we are currently working on the Linux version of PostgreSQL Manager -
may be this will be also interesting for you.

Thanks for your attention and good luck!

Best Regards,
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Team

sfpug by date

Next:From: EMS HiTech TeamDate: 2003-03-13 15:06:16
Previous:From: gDate: 2003-03-13 14:05:15
Subject: 您好阿~~~~~許久不見囉