Re: RFC: PostgreSQL and MySQL comparison.

From: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeckermann(at)verio(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RFC: PostgreSQL and MySQL comparison.
Date: 2001-08-29 21:24:01
Lists: pgsql-general
I think the quotes from Jan Wieck may be hard to understand, or even
misleading, to a reader who did not see them in the context of the
discussion in which they were written.  They contain plenty of irony
(sarcasm?), which when read literally, means something quite different from
what was intended.  Since the points made are valuable, perhaps they could
be restated in the body of the text instead?