Re: Get started with php and PGSQL...

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-php" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Get started with php and PGSQL...
Date: 2001-02-12 16:16:43
Lists: pgsql-php

You're serious? The PHP 3 book has an appendix for all the php functions
separated by category of what they are for. They don't have that in the new
book? Anyone have a clue why not?

Well, atleast there is ol' reliable php.net.

Just go there, go to quick ref and type in postgresql. The first link
returned has a list of all the postgresql functions at the bottom of the
page.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company