Re: pgAdmin3 works in KNOPPIX.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 works in KNOPPIX.
Date: 2004-01-21 06:08:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Jean-Michel .

From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(at)poure(dot)com>

> Le Mardi 20 Janvier 2004 22:17, Dave Page a écrit :
> > Excellent. I believe Andreas was going to look at updating our wx snapshot
> > so this should be resolved then.

I am hopefully. to all the users.:-)

> > Does KNOPPIX use the Debian packaging system?
> > Regards, Dave.
>
> Knoppix is based on a Debian unstable distribution, but includes some
> non-standard .deb packages. Knoppix can be updated to a nearly full Debian
> installation using "apt-get dist-upgrade".

Oh, Thanks for the additional info. :-)

(snip)

> Like Hiroshi wrote, many people are looking for a distro gathering all
> software needed to demonstrate, install and administrate PostgreSQL
> databases...

Yes, I thinks so.
The user meeting of us Japan will prove it in this one for the show.
KNOPPIX is popularity in Japan.
"Satoshi- Nagayasu" of our team member made it in the main thing.:-)
Then, PostgreSQL and pgAdmin come in, and it is hoping that it can be
distributed to the whole Japanese user.

Because I am busy for a while, the answer of the mail seems to be improper.
-> ALL
Thank you.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito