#Deleted

From: "Alain Remont" <alain(dot)remont(at)phenomix(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-odbc" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: #Deleted
Date: 2002-10-31 01:21:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Have just installed ODBC on a Windows XP machine which talks to a Debian
Linux PostgreSQL server. The idea is to access some tables on the server
from MS Access in the XP m/c.

I have a test PostgreSQL database. I manage to connect and list the tables.
However, when I try to view the tables, a few get filled with "#Deleted".
The strange thing is that "some" tables load absolutely correctly, but
several of them do not: they get a series (correct number) of rows filled
with the string "#Deleted". Oh, the column names are also correct.

Is there some simple explanation?

From looking at the tables, I cannot find a "common thread" as to why
certain tables do not load across.

Would appreciate any pointers.....