Re: Low CPU Usage

From: "Dave Dutcher" <dave(at)tridecap(dot)com>
To: <brauagustin-susc(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ar>
Cc: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Low CPU Usage
Date: 2007-09-21 20:55:36
Lists: pgsql-performance
>From:  brauagustin-susc(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ar
>Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Low CPU Usage
>
>I have no idea how to continue researching this problem. Now I'm going to
do some networks tests.

I would go back to the slow program and try to capture the slow queries in
the log file.  Once you have some queries which are running slow then you
can run EXPLAIN ANALYZE to see what the bottle neck is.

It seems like you've found pgAdmin is slow sending across the network, but
we don't know if that has anything to do with your original problems.

Just my 2 cents.

Dave