Question about fixes and updates

From: "Srinivas Kotapally" <ksrinivas(at)coriendo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about fixes and updates
Date: 2007-07-30 10:20:14
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I just wanted to know if the patches that are applied to Postgres are back
ported to earlier versions?  For example, I run the last stable release in
version 8.1... 8.1.9?  Do I need to upgrade to 8.2.x to benefit from the
patches? Or is there a latest 8.1.9 binary that I can download and refresh my
installation?  Please advise.

Regards

Srini
============================
Srinivas Kotapally

111 Presidential Boulevard Suite 246
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Phone: +1 610 747 0341
Fax: +1 610 747 0343
Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of
the person(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Visit us
at  <http://www.enjbiz.com/> www.enjbiz.com

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Srinivas KotapallyDate: 2007-07-30 10:54:43