Re: Debugger integration

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Debugger integration
Date: 2007-03-30 17:26:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Florian-san.

debugger operates very wonderful by EnterpriseDB now. However, some functions
for the operation still run short by the OSS-PostgreSQL version. Then, Korry-san
will realize it soon. And the specification is very great. The specification of debugger
contains the minimum for already using them by various functions now. The best offer
is desired. I don't want to delete the present function...
Therefore, I welcome your suggestion.:-)
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Florian G. Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>