Compile of Test example is put into win32.mak of libpq.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Compile of Test example is put into win32.mak of libpq.
Date: 2008-01-17 07:14:59
Lists: pgsql-patches

I needed other programs, in order to test what always built independent libpq.dll.
Therefore, environment was considered variously. Then, I thought that a sample
program was helpful. They are written to the document.

I understood that test example could not compile by MinGW (gcc).
Furthermore, there was a problem of some MS-VC+. and, some difference was
in the document and the program. However, It is not a problem in the reason
a document is explanation in standard environment. probably.

testlibpq4.c does not have description in a document. and, a program comment
and operation were not in agreement...Therefore, a little change was given.
I thinks that it is enough, in order to show an example.

error happen before patch apply.
I was able to do the satisfactory test after
However, only compile was performed by the reason AMD64 does not have test

Please take this into consideration.

As for me, this is very helpful by the reason lost psql.exe in win32.mak. !

Hiroshi Saito

pgsql-patches by date