Re: ConnSettings

From: "claus" <ch(at)greenmail(dot)ch>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: ConnSettings
Date: 2003-08-14 13:15:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK I will try pgadmin III beta I think it is stable enough for me.

Nevertheless if I execute
SET CLIENT_ENCODING = LATIN1;
in an SQL Window the character display is fine even in pgadmin II
since the translation is (I guess) done by the server process and
vb just diplays character it can display.
So I thought the ConnSetting does the same but it seems not
to be used.

Thank you,
Claus