phpPgAdmin 2.2.1 Released!

From: "Dan Wilson" <phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: phpPgAdmin 2.2.1 Released!
Date: 2000-12-28 02:41:14
Lists: pgsql-announce
We are pleased to announce the release of phpPgAdmin version 2.2.1.  Check
us out at our new home @ http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin.
Feel free to use all the new functionality available through the
greatbridge.org site (Thanks GreatBridge!)

The new version includes many updates and fixes, as well as several new
features including support for triggers and table ACL (priviledges).  In
addition, enhancements have been made to key functionality such as
functions, database/table dumps and the advanced authentication.

Download:
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/download/download.php
Tar: ftp://ftp.greatbridge.org/pub/phppgadmin/stable/phpPgAdmin_2-2-1.tar.gz
Zip: ftp://ftp.greatbridge.org/pub/phppgadmin/stable/phpPgAdmin_2-2-1.zip

ChangeLog: http://pgdemo.acucore.com/ChangeLog

-Dan Wilson
phpPgAdmin Development Team
phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com

PS.  If you would like to help us in development, please join
greatbridge.org and request to become a member of our team.

pgsql-announce by date