Re: Problem connecting to PostgreSQL 7.3.4 using pgAdmin II v1.6.0

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "KOUEMY Doris Z(dot)" <kzdoris(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem connecting to PostgreSQL 7.3.4 using pgAdmin II v1.6.0
Date: 2003-08-19 17:10:53
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dear KOUEMY Doris Z.

> From: KOUEMY Doris Z.
>
> I use postgresql now and I install it following the instructions give by
> http://www.postgresql.org.
>
> The database server is installed and run on a Linux RH 8.0 machine, and
> pgAdmin II is installed on a Windows 2000 machine. Both machines are not
on
> the same network.

It is solved if it can be set up.
It is as mentioned in the message of Mr. George T. of the point.
(snip)

> - On pgAdminII, when I click on Plugins/pg_hba.conf Editor, I receive the
> following message:
> "an error has occured in pg_hba.conf Editor:frmWizard.Initialise
> Number:76
>
> I'm really stumped on this. Any ideas appreciated.

Hmm,
Did this try to touch the thing connected with smb of Samba?
But, it seems to edit the local file of the cygwin base with this plugin.
As a matter of fact, time to fail seems that be in Input (LOF (iFile),
#iFile) of VB.
Could you give us more details about it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito