Re: reindexdb in Windows

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Euler Taveira de Oliveira" <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>,"Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pginstaller-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: reindexdb in Windows
Date: 2007-08-20 01:39:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi.

Uga...This is a problem in pginstaller.
It seems that it has been forgotten in the reason pgAdmin has a function.
However, I think that it is indispensable as a preparation of PostgreSQL
including the automation by the batch...
I don't have a memory of discussion about this.
If there is no objection, I will want to consider the back patch of 8.1,8.2
and CVS-HEAD.? But, it whose 8.0 was contrib is made into desertion
by the reason for not releasing any longer.

What do you think? (Dave and Magnus)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Euler Taveira de Oliveira" <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>