Re: Need help with GTK bug

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help with GTK bug
Date: 2003-10-29 03:56:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave.

It is the countermeasure of the problem which is still contained.
My FreeBSD improves only a little by this coping.
However,
Check it because it may have badness besides if it is applied.
not a request for application but this is reference information.

I trust only the result which did try in the reality.
Seeing is believing.:-)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment Content-Type Size
QueryBuilder_Next_patch application/octet-stream 2.7 KB