Re: real beginner's questions

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: <Kevin_Walsh(at)deichmann(dot)com>,"pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: real beginner's questions
Date: 2002-09-11 14:35:38
Lists: pgsql-novice
Welcome to postgres :-)

I am using postgres on redhat (it was a breeze to install), but if youre not
up for that running with CYGWIN is a posibility.
This is a tutorial

I connect with PGADMIN II over ODBC which is extreemly easy to setup and
configure.  But once ODBC is installed ( the world is
your oyster.  You can connect with MS Access or Delphi or what ever it is
you feel comfortable using.

Hope this helps