Re: pgAdmin3 on Intel

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 on Intel
Date: 2006-04-09 07:08:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
-----Original Message-----
From: "Adam H. Pendleton"<fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Sent: 09/04/06 05:14:22
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin3 on Intel

Hi Adam

> While pgAdmin3 compiles great on my MacBook,

Cool, that's good news. Does the appbundle build OK as well?

> creating a Universal
> Binary will be a challenge.  I spent all night  trying to get autoconf
> to create one, but it's not working.

:-(

> I'll try and get XCode to work
> tomorrow.  I'm also working on creating a frmEditGrid sample app for
> testing.

Ok - I'd be interested in keeping an Xcode project in SVN if you build one - it'd make debugging on Mac infinitely easier for one thing.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
While pgAdmin3 compiles great on my MacBook, creating a Universal
Binary will be a challenge.  I spent all night trying to get autoconf
to create one, but it's not working.  I'll try and get XCode to work
tomorrow.  I'm also working on creating a frmEditGrid sample app for
testing.

ahp

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Adam H. PendletonDate: 2006-04-09 14:32:25
Previous:From: Adam H. PendletonDate: 2006-04-09 04:13:58
Subject: pgAdmin3 on Intel