Question about odbc

From: "E U" <eunderwood(at)3dpipelinesim(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <psql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about odbc
Date: 2005-03-05 19:21:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I downloaded and Windows Native Postgres 8.0.  I previously used the cygwin version.  With the cygwin version, I was able to build the pgsqlodbc libraries and dll.  With the native version, I only see the DLL (odbc\psqlodbc.dll).  I need the library also (libpgsqlodbc.a) for native windows.  We have an SQL/ODBC interface that we have transferred over from Linux to Cygwin and want to make it native.

Thank You for all your help,
Edmond

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: E UDate: 2005-03-06 16:05:22