Re: Upgrade problem(Ver 1.3.0)

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrade problem(Ver 1.3.0)
Date: 2005-03-29 19:30:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas.

I appreciate your quick correspondence. But, it seems that it made
a new problem occur. I must confirm it again. However, I face a bed.
Again, tomorrow.
Thank you.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> >>This phenomenon is unpleasant though it is only the beginning.:-(
> >

> > Not just 1.2 to 1.3 - I noticed it after a cvs update of
> 1.3 last night.
>
> I don't see errors on win32 or linux, but the code wasn't clean.

I only saw them once (on XP), so I assumed it was a new (but missing)
regkey that was written when I exited. I had meant to email you about it
but got sidetracked.

Thanks anyway!

Regards, Dave.