Re: SpreadFirefox

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Postgresql Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SpreadFirefox
Date: 2004-10-19 22:34:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Joshua D. Drake

> Have you guys seen http://www.spreadfirefox.com? I think it would
> be very cool for PostgreSQL to do something like this.

Perhaps we could join in directly? Kind of an alliance thing....Josh?

How about a "PostgreSQL Development Community" supports Firefox?

They have to have a few Favourites installed on the default install don't
they? How about we support them in return for that link?

We could issue a general call in support of the initiative via ANNOUNCE....

Or maybe they need or would like some other help from us?

Best Regards, Simon Riggs