Job Opening - NYC

From: "Norman Fastenberg" <nfastenberg(at)forumgrp(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Job Opening - NYC
Date: 2008-08-07 19:28:30
Lists: pgsql-jobs
To the Postgres Community:

I'm an ex-CIO, now in the Search business for the past 22 years. My
client in NYC seeks a Postgres DBA. The Compensation is open depending
earnings and requirements of the successful candidate. Job Description
follows:

DBA - Postgres
Skills:
Postgres, Informix, Unix, Logical/Physical Design, Tuning, Queries
Date:
8-7-2008
Stable, very profitable, long-term Investment Fund seeks proven, Open
Source DBA professional to seal down DBA activity. You'll be part of all
Business/Application Architecture planning and will also be responsible
for the care, feeding and reporting, tuning, performance, etc..of the
large data structures that will be built. We expect solid DBA skills
covering ETL and full logical/physical design experience.

A stable job history, excellent schooling and presentation are required.

In confidence: jtolani(at)forumgrp(dot)com

Norman Fastenberg
Managing Director - IT
The Forum Group
260 Madison Avenue
Suite 200
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 687-4050
nfastenberg(at)forumgrp(dot)com
Web: http://www.forumgrp

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: RecruiterDate: 2008-08-07 21:38:27