RE: RE: RE: Win95 PostGreSQL

From: Andrew <andrewy(at)rnd(dot)celcom(dot)com(dot)my>
To: "'S(dot) L(dot)'" <s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net>, "SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Win95 PostGreSQL
Date: 2001-06-20 09:22:28
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Errr.....just a problem.....i don't seem to able to find the ipc-daemon on the installed directory of cygwin.

If I do a initdb -D test , it hangs on the last line. I don't know if my installation is a ok entirely.
But I believe it is complete as I use the cygwin setup program.

$ initdb -D test
This database system will be initialized with username "andrew".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server process.

Fixing permissions on existing directory test
Creating directory test/base
Creating directory test/global
Creating directory test/pg_xlog
Creating template1 database in test/base/1